Monday, June 14, 2010

Foxes, Among Other Things

This is a picture of some baby foxes - last spring, seven of them moved in under our shed. They were adorable.
Unfortunately, it so happens that baby foxes apparently aren't the only creatures who seem to like us. A veritable army of ants has also decided to move in with us. They are everywhere, sneakily attempting to steal chocolate and marmalade. Actually, I suspect that they're spying and will shortly launch an intricate plot to take over the world.
Not to mention the mysterious thing that moved into the ducts behind the kitchen. It lived there for a few weeks. Emphasis on lived, past tense, because I'm pretty sure it's died. I no longer hear it scuffling around in there every time I go downstairs, and the kitchen smells like...
Oh, never mind. It's repulsive. I'd take the baby foxes any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment