Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lots of tzpos, I mean, typos

Hello, once again.
I'm sitting at an aging computer in Germany with an evil keyboard that seems to be out to get me. You should see what my typing looks like without my deleting every second letter. If you'd like a description of the sheer confusion of this keyboard, let me inform you that the z and the y are switched, so if I don't pay attention, any word ending in ''y'' turns into a word ending in ''z.''
For instance, really turns into reallz and any turns into anz. And yellow turns into zellow. So zeah, umm, I mean yeah.
Also, there's a ö where there should be a semicolon, and the shift key is about a millimeter long. You have to press this miniature shift key in order to type an apostrophe, because if you don't then you get #. The enter key is also much smaller then it ought to be because there's a ä key in the way.
It took me about an eternity and a half to log in because I couldn't figure out how to type an @ symbol on this evil keyboard.
§ ß € ü ö ä µ and so on and so forth.
And no quotation marks to speak of.
Anzwaz, that#s about enough complaining for now, don#t zou thinkÄ

No comments:

Post a Comment